vineri, 22 februarie 2013

Fletcher happy to adapt

Fletcher happy to adapt

fletcher









Sunderland striker Steven Fletcher has insisted he is happy to adapt to any formation following the arrival of fellow forward Danny Graham.
Black Cats boss Martin O'Neill boosted his attacking option at the Stadium of Light by signing Graham in the January transfer window.
Fletcher, who has been Sunderland's main attacking threat this season, has no problem with competition for places or playing alongside the club's new signing.
The Scotland international told the Sunderland Echo: "I'm happy to play on my own up front, although I know not everyone is, but, for me, I quite like the added pressure of the extra responsibility. I quite enjoy it. But, having said that, I'm OK in any system.
"It's good to have Danny here. We've spoken with the gaffer about it and it's up to him to decide what formation he wants to play. But at least now he knows he has all sorts of options in terms of how to use me and Danny and Stephane Sessegnon.
"That's always good because not many managers have options, but I think he has them in abundance, so it's good for him and us."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu