marți, 21 mai 2013

Moyesy Backs Captain Phil

Phil-NevillePhil Neville insists he is yet to make a decision on his future, but David Moyes has backed him to become a successful coach.


Captain Phil has had eight years under Moyesy's tuition but has yet to make it clear where he'll be next season. Could he be our next boss?


Neville will join Stuart Pearce's coaching staff for the Under-21's European Champions this summer having previously spent time with Pearce's squad ahead of a qualifier against Belgium.


Moyesy believes coaching is the next step for him.


Moyes said: "I think he'll probably go into coaching or management, that would be my tip. He could stay on at Everton. He's a great man and has a lot of good values. I can see him being successful in the future."


"There have been a lot of things I've hopefully improved. I'm really pleased with how the football club has moved forward on the field hopefully it continues to do so,"


Captain Phil said: "I have not made a decision yet, I have not officially retired yet.


"Over the next couple of weeks that is the main decision I have to make; whether my body is up to the physical demands of Premier League football."


Captain Phil for our next manager? What do you think?






http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/images/Phil-Neville.jpg via today's-betting-football-news http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/football-betting-news/4765-moyesy-backs-captain-phil.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu