miercuri, 29 mai 2013

Vermaelen: I'm happy at Arsenal

Thomas-Vermaelen-2


Arsenal captain Thomas Vermaelen has dismissed claims he could leave the club this summer despite renewed competition for his spot at the heart of the Gunners' defence.


Vermaelen began the season as Arsene Wenger's first-choice centre-back but a combination of injuries and the partnership formed by Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny saw the Belgian spend the end of the season on the bench.


But with growing speculation about a move away from the Emirates, Vermaelen has insisted that he is ready to fight for his place again next season.


"I'm happy at Arsenal. I didn't play much and that was frustrating, but things can turn around quickly," Vermaelen told Ad.nl.


"I was on the bench, but I could just as quickly be playing again. I'm working hard to make that happen.


"These are things that happen in professional football. Arsenal are a great club where there is a lot of competition."






http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/images/Thomas-Vermaelen-2.jpg via ukbettips.co.uk http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/football-betting-news/4808-vermaelen-i-m-happy-at-arsenal.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu