vineri, 7 iunie 2013

Aston Villa sign Aleksandar Tonev from Lech Poznan

Paul-Lambert-2Paul Lambert has made his first foray into the summer transfer market by signing Bulgarian winger Aleksandar Tonev.


The deal for the Lech Poznan man will be finalised next week, but the 23-year-old has already spoken of his delight at joining the Premier League club.

Tonev: "I am really happy to be part of Aston Villa and I am really proud to be able to pull the shirt on. Aston Villa is a big club and the manager and club have a belief in young players and in the team ethic. Football is not about the individuals. It's a team sport and all successful teams play well together. That's what you can see at Villa, the team is playing together.

"I am part of the team now and I am hungry for success. I want to show everybody what I can really do. I have played in front of big crowds before but the atmosphere here in England is unique. The crowd is like a 12th player for the team and I am looking forward to playing in front of the fans.

"I can't wait to start and to meet my team-mates and the manager. When I heard about Aston Villa, I thought about playing in the Premier League for such a big club. I wasn't thinking about anything else.

"Stiliyan being here wasn't a massive influence on me coming here. Stiliyan and Dimitar Berbatov have done really well in this league and I hope I can do the same. They are both great Bulgarian players and hopefully I can do the same and make my mark on the Premier League.

"I have been watching Villa and I know there are some very good players here. I am really looking forward to being part of the team."





http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/images/Paul-Lambert-2.jpg via ukbettips.co.uk http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/football-betting-news/4861-aston-villa-sign-aleksandar-tonev-from-lech-poznan.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu