luni, 2 septembrie 2013

Colossal affair between Real and Tottenham! GARETH BALE - the most expensive transfer in ...

colossal transfer gareth bale


After lengthy negotiations, Tottenham and Real Madrid have reached an agreement for the transfer of Gareth Bale who becomes the most expensive player in football history.


The uncertainty surrounding the transfer of Gareth Bale to Real Madrid has ended. Spanish officials have negotiated extensively with English club, and finally reached an agreement on the amount of transfer, which is the largest in the history of football. Never any team did not pay 100 million euros on a player as far as the actual payments to be in his court on Bale for the next six years, according to Real Madrid TV.


According to the press Iberian football transfer amount would actually be 92 million, but the British press writes that the move was made for $ 100 million. Welsh, who will receive a 7 million salary Stagione, will be presented at Madrid, Monday afternoon, on the stadium "Santiago Bernabeu".


By being formalized this move, Cristiano Ronaldo holds the record for the most expensive transfer in 2009 actually paid him his Manchester United record amount at the time of 94 million. Before parting with colleagues at Tottenham, Bale wrote a moving letter, which was taken over by the British press.


"I have had six very happy years at Tottenham but it's the right time to say goodbye. We've had some special times together and I've loved every minute of it. I am not sure there is ever a good time to leave a club where I felt settled and was playing the best football of my career to date. I know many players talk of their desire to join the club of their boyhood dreams, but I can honestly say, this is my dream come true. Tottenham will always be in my heart and I'm sure this season will be a successful one for them. I am now looking forward to the next exciting chapter in my life, playing football for Real Madrid. I am well aware I would not be at the level I am today were it not for firstly Southampton and then Spurs standing by me during some of the tougher times and affording me the environment and support they have.


"I would like to thank everyone at the club; the chairman, board, staff, coaches and players, and, most of all, the fantastic fans who I hope will understand this amazing career opportunity."






http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/images/stiri_lume/august-2013/colossal_transfer_gareth_bale.jpg via ukbettips.co.uk http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/football-betting-news/5100-colossal-affair-between-real-and-tottenham-gareth-bale-the-most-expensive-transfer-in-football-history.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu