luni, 20 mai 2013

David Moyes set for first day at Old Trafford

david-moyesDavid Moyes will today begin work as Alex Ferguson's successor at Manchester United after bidding farewell to Everton with defeat at Chelsea.


Moyes' 518th game of his 11-year reign ended in a 2-1 loss at Stamford Bridge and he will juggle his handover at Goodison Park with his new role at Old Trafford this week before going on holiday.

"I'll probably be doing two jobs for the next week or so," said former Preston boss Moyes.


"I'm sad that I'm leaving Everton. Look at the players. I brought every one of them, except Tony Hibbert and Leon Osman, who were already here.


"I hope every one of them will think it was worthwhile joining Everton.


"I hope I'm leaving the club in a better condition than when I took over and I think the group of players they've got are a top group of players."


Moyes will assist chairman Bill Kenwright if asked about his replacement, with his handover notes already prepared.


"I'll go into Finch Farm [Everton's training ground] some of the days next week and make sure everything's in place for whoever the incoming manager is," Moyes added.


"Most of it is anyway, but I'll just make sure that everything's as ready as I can leave it."






http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/images/david-moyes.jpg via today's-betting-football-news http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/football-betting-news/4761-david-moyes-set-for-first-day-at-old-trafford.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu