sâmbătă, 19 octombrie 2013

Conte: Juventus Are Focused On Fiorentina


Juventus coach Antonio Conte insists his side will not be distracted by their midweek clash against Real Madrid and that they are solely focused on their match against Fiorentina on Sunday.


The Bianconeri will be looking to keep up with Roma who defeated Napoli on Friday, and Conte insists that his side are ready for Sunday’s match at the Stadio Artemio Franchi.


“For me the match of my life is the one against Fiorentina, we will think about the Champions League and Real Madrid on Sunday,” he stated at his pre-match press conference.


“Yesterday I saw two great teams battle each other, and Fiorentina and Inter could also be part of this group. Tomorrow will be a difficult match against Fiorentina, they have a great project in place. I must congratulate the ownership, [Vincenzo] Montella and the players.”


Arturo Vidal is expected to start he match from the bench after arriving late from international duty, and Conte was clear about his thoughts on the matter.


“The argument over Vidal is simple. I haven’t spoken with him yet. I will ask him why he was late, and when I will have a clear idea I will respect the rules we have put in place. There are rules and they must be respected by everyone.


“Fernando Llorente? We can’t forget that Fernando spent the last year as a tourist. It wasn’t an easy year for him and I think last season affected him. Not to mention he is playing in a different type of football.


“Therefore he is getting comfortable with regard to every aspect and is growing. I hope to bring Fernando to a great form, like everyone, so that the Spanish national team will call him up again.”






http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/images/Antonio-Conte.jpg via ukbettips.co.uk http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/football-betting-news/5241-conte-juventus-are-focused-on-fiorentina.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu