joi, 28 februarie 2013

Aguero cools transfer talk

sergio-agueroArgentinian striker Sergio Aguero has delivered a major tonic to Manchester City by insisting he has no plans to quit this summer.


The 24-year-old has been linked with a return to Spain, with Real Madrid said to be poised to make a mammoth £50million offer to secure his services.

The speculation has increased ever since Aguero recently split with his long-time partner and he is currently living apart from his son, Benjamin.

But Aguero, who has hit 43 goals in just 79 games for the Blues, insists he is more than content at the Etihad Stadium.

He will be looking to add to his 13 goals this season and keep City's slim title hopes alive when Roberto Mancini's side travel to take on Aston Villa next Monday. City are 12.00 to beat Villa, 1.80 to be relegated this season, 3-1.

Aguero, 4.75 to open the scoring against Paul Lambert's Villa side, insists: "I am very happy at City and I feel very appreciated here, which means a lot to me.

"It's been barely more than a year-and-a-half since I arrived and sometimes it feels like I have been here all my life.

"I keep a symbiotic relationship with the fans that always remind me of our title and that goal against QPR. How could I forget that? More to the point, why would I want to forget that?"

Don't forget, all Premier League matches by the bet365 100% Euro Soccer Bonus, where you could earn a bonus of up to 100% on your returns on pre-match accumulator bets.






http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/images/stories/Joomla/StiriRSS/sergio-aguero.jpg via today's-betting-football-news http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/football-betting-news/4333-aguero-cools-transfer-talk.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu