duminică, 3 martie 2013

Holtby targets second place - football betting tips uk

lewis-holtbyLewis Holtby believes that if Tottenham can beat Arsenal in Today's North London derby, then Andre Villas-Boas' side can finish second in the Premier League.


Holtby has been a key performer for Spurs in the last few weeks following his arrival from Schalke and is 12.00 to open the scoring against the Gunners.

He sees no reason why Spurs shouldn't look to overhaul Manchester City, who currently occupy second spot in the table, if they can beat Arsenal - Villas-Boas' side are available at 12.00 to win the match 2-0.

A victory against Arsenal at White Hart Lane would leave Spurs seven points clear of the fifth-placed Gunners and 1.53 to finish in the top four.

Holtby said: "I'm new to the club but I've played in derbies - Schalke against Dortmund, the mother of all derbies they call it, in front of 80,000 - we won that away this year, 2-1.

"They are emotional, they are great games but as a player you have to be cool in these games. We need to stay in third place and, maybe, have a little sniff at Man City. I want to be glorious with the club.

"I loved playing for Schalke but, for me, it was the perfect time to move to Spurs.

"I have made the right decision - my dream was always to play in the Premier League. In my position, in midfield, [Villas-Boas] gives me a free role and tells me to get involved. He's doing a real good job."

Don't forget, all Premier League matches by the bet365 100% Euro Soccer Bonus, where you could earn a bonus of up to 100% on your returns on pre-match accumulator bets.






http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/images/stories/Joomla/StiriRSS/lewis-holtby.jpg via today's-betting-football-news http://www.ukbettips.co.uk/football-betting-news/4356-holtby-targets-second-place-football-betting-tips-uk.html

Un comentariu: